Throughout March 2021
Looking back and looking forward: what self harm evidence and presentations tell us about needs and practice
Launching on World Self Harm Awareness Day, 1st March 2021, Harmless will host 9 live online webinar sessions throughout March. Schedule to be confirmed in Jan 2021. This unique , CPD-accredited conference will be held online over 9 short sessions to allow you to join in flexibly at however many sessions you’d like.
- Webinar dates: Monday 1st March (launch)
- then every Weds & Fri, 10.00-11.00 between 3rd – 26th March
Experts in the field of self harm and suicide prevention for 15+ years, Harmless are proud to announce that our annual From Harm to Hope Conference will be taking place virtually in 2021.
We are charging a fixed fee of just £50 for access to 9+ hours of quality, specialist, evidence-based, CPD-accredited content. This fee will cover our administration costs, and help us to sustain our life-saving support sessions to those impacted by self harm and suicide across the UK.
Can’t make all dates? Don’t worry! Each session will be recorded for you to access at a later date.
We have an amazing line up of Confirmed Speakers – with more to be announced.
- Caroline Harroe (CEO, Harmless & The Tomorrow Project)
- Louis Appleby/Nav Kapur (NCISH, University of Manchester)
- Mike Armiger (Trauma specialist working with Children & Young People)
- Raili Frost (NHS England)
- Andrea Cockram (Nottinghamshire NHS Foundation Trust)
- Ellen Townsend (University of Nottingham)
- Claire Dixon (Training Service Manager & Specialist Trainer, Harmless)
As ever, delegates can expect to take away from the conference a range of knowledge, inspiration and practical applications for the implementation in real life personal and professional situations. Learning from some of the leaders in the field, delegates will have access to interactive sessions that can drive change in the field of self harm prevention.
Questions? Email our training team: firstname.lastname@example.org