Harmless are excited to announce that we are offering free CPD accredited, easy to access, live online training in Hertfordshire.
Our Hertfordshire funded Suicide Intervention Training sessions will take place throughout August (dates below). This is a great opportunity for professionals, frontline workers and volunteers who are in contact with those at risk of suicide to learn more about this challenging and sensitive subject.
What will you gain from our Suicide Intervention Training?
– CPD accredited, certificate on completion, live online via Zoom
– Recognise suicidal behaviours
– Practically support people
– Manage difficult situations
– Know what to say to people who are suicidal
– Offer the right support
– Consider specific COVID-19 related risk factors
The benefits of a live online training session include the chance to participate in discussions with others in the training as well as our knowledgeable specialist trainers. This is a great way to get involved and learn from each other in a safe space!
We would encourage as many of you to share, attend and learn so that we can all help to fight against stigma and really help those in need of our support during a crisis.
The dates currently available are as follows:
- Wednesday 11th August, 9am-1pm – Sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/158552030391
- Friday 13th August, 12:30-16:30 – Sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/158553246027
- Wednesday 18th August, 9am-1pm – Sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/158553867887
We look forward to seeing you, and if you have any questions, please get in touch and our friendly team will be happy to help!