Harmless are pleased to offer these exciting opportunities to join our passionate team and help us save lives. We are looking for dynamic individuals, who are willing to develop their skills; work outside the box and challenge themselves.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions to join our team:
- Clinical Support Worker (Self Harm – Nottinghamshire)
- Clinical Support Worker (Self Harm – Leicestershire)
- Clinical Support Worker (Crisis – Nottinghamshire – Maternity Cover)
- Clinical Support Worker (The Sanctuary – Nottinghamshire)
- Clinical Support Worker (Suicide Bereavement – Nottinghamshire)
- Therapist (Nottinghamshire)
- Therapist (Leicestershire)
- Clinical Administrative Officer (Leicestershire)
The deadline for applications for these roles is 12pm on Monday 22nd November 2021. First interviews will take place in the week commencing 22nd November 2021, with second stage interviews on Friday 10th December 2021. Any applications received after the deadline may not be considered.
If you have any questions regarding these roles or the application process, please contact us:
Phone: 0115 880 0280