Harmless are pleased to offer these exciting opportunities to join our passionate team and help us save lives. We are looking for dynamic individuals, who are willing to develop their skills; work outside the box and challenge themselves.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions to join our team:
- Clinical Support Worker (Self Harm – Nottinghamshire, incl. Bassetlaw)
- Clinical Support Worker (Self Harm – Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland)
- Therapist (Self Harm – Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland)
- Clinical Support Worker (Suicide Crisis – Nottinghamshire)
- Clinical Support Worker (Suicide Crisis – Nottinghamshire – Wave 4 project working with Men)
The deadline for the trainer role is 5pm on 31st May 2022. The deadline for all other roles is Sunday 12th June 2022. Any applications received after this date may not be considered.
To keep up to date with our latest vacancies, please ensure you follow our blog by clicking here. If you would like any further information or have any questions, you can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We cannot accept an application if you have applied for a role with Harmless within the past 6 months.
If you have any questions regarding these roles or the application process, please contact us:
Phone: 0115 880 0280